This website and its contents is owned *, run and managed by The Grantown Initiative.
* A proportion of the images and third party content published on the website are used under license or by kind permission of the content owners/creators. The remainder has been created by, and is the sole property of, The Grantown Initiative. The entirety of the content of this website are copyright and must not be copied, downloaded or otherwise used without prior authority.
Businesses, clubs, societies and other groups/sectors that are based within the PH26 3 postcode area which encompasses Grantown-on-Spey, Dulnain Bridge, Cromdale and Advie are eligible for a free listing on this community website.
Businesses and Organisations who wish to be listed should go to the get listed section of the site. If you choose to list on the site, you are responsible for checking that your details are correct and up to date. Should changes to your listing be necessary, please notify us by email or submit a new listing via the site.
- The information on this Website is presented in good faith and is correct to the best of our knowledge
- We accept no responsibility for errors or omissions
- Please check all details with the businesses or organisations listed before making any arrangements
- Links to other Websites (and their content) are provided for convenience & to provide better UX only
- We have no control over those sites, cannot guarantee their accuracy, and are not responsible for their content or use