Autobrite Direct and Autosmart products now used for the most professional clean in the Grantown On Spey area.
Basic wash by hand from £20, better for vehicles that have been prepared with a full valet, this is like a maintenance wash.
interior valet including shampoo using extraction machine starting from £35 -£50.00. Depending on condition-stains dog hair etc and size of car.
Mini valet….. wash and dry hoover (excluding boot) plastics wiped over windows cleaned £30
Tar Removal £20.00. This is done in conjunction with a valet
Mid valet for people wanting more than the mini valet but not a full valet, includes boot and polish applied £50
Winter paint protection protect your car and have a better than showroom shine all winter £60-£70.00. Includes Tar Removal
Full valet…… wash dry interior hoover and shampoo. Leather cleaned and treated. All seats cleaned all plastics cleaned and treated windows cleaned door sills cleaned alloys cleaned tyres painted. Polish and a wax applied, your car will look like it has come out a showroom from £80. Includes Tar Removal
Stage 1 machine polish…. take your cars bodywork back to life giving the colour back and a nice deep shine from £100.
Scratch and Swirls Removal Please Ask
All Full valets automatically have washer fluid topped up, all other fluids checks. Tyre pressures checked and topped up
Call 07973 619 880
Now at Unit 9/3 Achnagonalin Ind Est. Grantown On Spey
Or Just Pop In For a Chat and a Quote.
Drop in quick clean will be available from April 2017. Car snow foamed to remove excess grit and dirt, power washed, hand washed, top gloss applied, power washed, drive away. £10.00. Should take 10-15mins
Serving the Grantown area, from basic wash to full on detail valet and paint correction. Value for money and quality is always guaranteed. Look at feedback and pictures on my facebook page. Over 80% of my customers come back every month. The other 20% come back at least twice per year. I love my job and returning customers only prove that.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.