Norwood is my 140 year old Victorian home to which I would like to welcome you.
It has recently been renovated and restored. It is situated at the south end of the High Street, but away from the main thoroughfare, close to Grant Park and the river Spey. Facilities include:
- 1 double bedroom en suite on ground floor
- 1 twin bedroom en suite on main bedroom floor
- Guest sitting/breakfast room on ground floor with colour TV/DVD and hospitality tray
- FREE WiFi Central heating throughout
- Full Scottish Breakfast / Drying facilities / Private parking
- Well lit tackle/work room for storage of fishing equipment/bicycles/motor bikes
- Garden with picnic area.
POSITIVELY NO SMOKING TARIFF …….. from £38