Welcome to Firhall, Grantown’s newest four-star, boutique bed and breakfast offering stylish accommodation with luxury Scottish finishes. Firhall is a fresh take on the B&B experience, seamlessly combining the modern facilities that every traveller has come to expect with the beautiful period features of this grand 1880’s granite home. From our daily breakfast specials using an array of incredible Scottish produce to the selection of quality fabrics, antiques and Dorma© bed linen, each element puts your comfort first to ensure a truly relaxing stay with us.
- Central location just 2 minutes walk from High Street shops & restaurants
- Individually designed guest bedrooms
- Guest lounge with log burning stove and Harris Tweed© suite
- Drying room for boots, tents and outdoor wear
- Storage for bikes, fishing gear and winter sports equipment.
- Choice of super king size, king size, four poster and bijou double bedrooms
- Ground floor guest bedroom for easier access
- High speed internet
- Free off street parking
Our Guest Bedroom Facilities
- Bedside USB charging sockets
- 350 thread count Dorma© bed linen
- Tassimo© coffee machine
- Complimentary selection of tea’s, coffee’s and hot chocolates
- Home bottled, filtered water.
- Ensuite bathroom with underfloor heating
- Heated towel rails
- Complimentary Scottish Fine Soaps Company© toiletries
- Mist free mirror with light and shaving socket
- Flat screen TV
Our Luxurious Spey Room
Offers all our standard features with these additions, just to treat yourself that little more.
- Large ensuite Victorian inspired bathroom with shower over roll top bath
- Super king size Vi Spring© mattress
- Fluffy robes and slippers
- Period fireplace
- Complimentary dram of Whisky for your first night’s stay
We just love to feed people. So with that in mind, we have designed a menu that offers the finest produce from the Speyside area along with fresh eggs from our very own free range hens to create a menu that showcases Scottish ingredients to their best. Alongside our full Scottish breakfast we also offer an A La Carte selection and daily specials which include and array of homemade options. From blueberry pancakes with maple syrup, to a home baked croissant with scrambled eggs and Speyside smoked salmon you’ll be sure to find something to thoroughly tickle your taste buds. Visit Scotland have just awarded us a ‘Taste Our Best Award’ for the quality of our offerings so come along and try them for yourself. Packed lunches are also available, just ask us for more details.
Find Out More
Visit our website to hear more about what Firhall can offer you for your stay here in Grantown-on-Spey. James & Stuart look forward to welcoming you to your new Scottish Highland getaway.
& Stuart Ewing
Grantown on Spey
Exclusive Introductory Offer
10% Discount on all stays of 3 nights or more! Check our availability with the button below and simply select the discount on checkout to get the guaranteed cheapest price for our rooms.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.